- Views - the user interface elements, such as switches and web content display.
- Layouts - arranging the positions and dimensions of views automatically, such as anchor and linear layout.
- Gestures - abstracting the user's gesture into easy callbacks, such as drag-and-drop and scrolling.
- Effects - animation effects, such as easing and linear motion.
- Device Service (Rikulo Gap) - utilities to access the device's native resources, such as motion sensor, camera and compass (by use of Cordova).
- Web Services - utilities to access web services, such as Yahoo Weather and Smart IP.
- UXL - a markup language for describing applications' user interfaces in a manner similar to authoring HTML and XML pages.